Who Are Our Members?
Individuals like you. People who want to ensure that low-income people have access to the education and training they need to get employment that will sustain their families. Individual dues are $50 a year.
Organizations engaged in workforce development. In 2008 we merged with one of our former members, the Boston Workforce Development Coalition, and have begun welcoming individual organizations to join us directly. Organizational dues are $150 a year.
Coalitions from across the state. Specifically:
- BostonYouth Service Network (BYSN)
- Job Training Alliance of Massachusetts (JTA)
- Massachusetts Association for Community Action (MASSCAP)
- Massachusetts Association of Community Development Corporations (MACDC)
- Massachusetts Coalition for Adult Education(MCAE)
- Massachusetts YouthBuild Coalition
Coalition dues vary by the size of the organization.
How can you join us? Anyone can become a member of the Massachusetts Workforce Alliance, either as an individual or as an organization. Contact us using the information below and we will send you membership information and your invoice. Benefits of membership include: eligibility to serve on subcommittees and the board; priority for your clients in MWA trainings, projects and events; recognition on MWA publications; email updates on workforce development policy; and the ability to contribute directly to the MWA policy agenda.
For more information, go to www.massworkforcealliance.org or call 617-780-1770.